| TRAVEL and TOURISM : TRANSPORTATION|
| Contributing Editor: Toni Sant
There are various ways of getting to Malta. It is relatively easy to reach the Maltese Islands from Europe and the Mediterranean region. Once on Malta, getting around and between the islands is an adventure in itself.
|FIND A HOTEL IN MALTA OR GOZO...
| RELATED LINKS
Please note that these are not links to pages created
by aboutmalta.com and will open in a new window.
- Malta & Gozo Route Buses
- This unofficial website has plenty of useful information about Public Transportation in Malta.
- Malta Taxi Cab
- Offers great prices for transfers from and to Malta Airport.
- The only bus advertising contractor on the island of Malta.
- Meli Car Hire
- Provides chauffeur driven services, car and van leasing, general car hire, and VRT Testing.
- Sailing in Malta
- Yacht charter in the Maltese Islands, bareboat, skippered or luxury sailing charter.
- Virtu Ferries
- Travel between Malta and Sicily in just 90 minutes.
- Vladivel Enterprises
- Importers, agents, wholesalers and suppliers for care care products, and Japanese vehicles.
- Yacht Charter in Malta
- Offering Bareboat and skippered yacht charter in the Maltese Islands and central mediterranean.
This site was last updated on 28-Aug-2008 at 06:39:33
© Copyright 2000 - 2009 aboutmalta.com