| Contributing Editor:
Contributors: Grazio Falzon, Alfred Grech
The Roman Catholic faith is predominant in Malta. There are 365 catholic churches on the islands and the church is a very prominent aspect of the Maltese way of life. Nevertheless, other faiths have been imported to Malta and some of them have been embraced by various Maltese people.
- RELIGION IN MALTA
- WEEKLY SUNDAY
By Fr. Ivan Sciberras & Dan
Discuss our Sunday Homily on the MaltaMedia Message Board board.
TAT-TWEMMIN NISRANI MALTI
- SACRAMENT OF
By Daniel Bartolo
| RELATED LINKS
Please note that these are not links to pages created
by aboutmalta.com and will open in a new window.
- Festa Season
- The Maltese sky rumbles during the day and lights up at night; church bells toll for hours on end and people flock to the streets and squares of every town and village in Malta and Gozo.
- Attard Parish Church
- Get to know more about this parish, the community, and activities being held on a daily basis.
- Balzan Parish
- Official Balzan Parish website with the latest news and information about the parish.
- CLC Malta Website
- CLC Malta (KHN) forming part of the World Christian Life Community (CLC or CVX), an international lay movement.
- Institute for Research on the Signs of the Times with the Archdiocese of Malta.
- Easter Cards
- Send a free Online Greeting e-card for Holy Week and Easter.
- A vocational discernment group.
- Festazghazagh 2000
- A week-long international Christian youth festival immediately following the celebrations of World Youth Day.
- Fr. Joseph M. Camilleri
- A tribute to Luqa's Parish Priest orginally from Qormi who died in tragic circumstances in June 2003.
- Fr. Julian Cassar
- A Maltese Priest working in a Parish in the USA - helpful religious reference links available.
- George Wilcox Burridge
- Served as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon Church) in Malta from 1853 to 1855.
- Gi.Fra Floriana - Malta
- Maltese branch of Gioventu' Francescana, a worldwide catholic organisation run by the Franciscans.
- Gozo Diocese
- Official website of the Diocese of Gozo and Comino (Malta).
This site was last updated on 28-Aug-2008 at 06:39:00
© Copyright 2000 - 2009 aboutmalta.com