| Contributing Editor: Grazio Falzon
Contributors: Robert Lafayette, Michael Bugeja, Peter Prictoe, Joe Vella.
One of the most interesting features of the Internet is that it has brought together people who may have otherwise never communicated. Some people have met for the first time online, while others track down someone they knew when they were younger. Others try to trace relatives scattered all over the world. The Maltese are no exception to this phenomenon. This section offers a gateway for people who seek to communicate with others via the Internet. Think of this section of aboutmalta.com as a virtual Maltese village square where you're bound to find whoever you're looking for or meet new people with whom you can strike up a life long friendship. So please come back again and again, and please remember to enter your name in our Vistors' Book if you haven't already done so.
Compiled by Grazio Falzon
| RELATED LINKS
Please note that these are not links to pages created
by aboutmalta.com and will open in a new window.
- Government agency that delivers 24 services targeting many sectors in the community; with particular emphasis on children.
- The official web site of CAMYouths, for youths of discernment for apostolic service in all spheres of life.
- Caritas Malta
- Caritas Malta operates various projects, programmes and services ranging from HelpAge to Prevention Awareness.
- Centru Malti tal-Arbitragg
- The Malta Arbitration Centre promotes the conduct of domestic arbitration and international commercial arbitration.
- Offering a selection of wedding gowns and accessories.
- Foundation for Women Enterpreneurs
- Promoting opportunities, awareness building, training and research in the field of Women Entrepreneurs and other gender issues in Malta, Europe and the Mediterranean.
- Friendship Group
- Catholic group for adults and youths; an ideal place to make new friends and grow in your spiritual and social life.
- Gay Malta
- Information about gay life in Malta, tourist information, cultural events, and useful gay orientated information.
- Green Drinks Malta
- For people interested in the green movement across all disciplines, professions or interests.
- Inspiring Minds
- Life-coaching and positive psychology courses and techniques.
- Integra Foundation
- Not-for-profit organisation working to facilitate the psychosocial integration of minority groups into mainstream society in Malta, with a special focus on refugees and asylum seekers.
- Youth friendship organisation established in Malta since August 2006.
- Lionnet Malta
- Part of the international network of Lions Clubs.
- Lions Club La Valletta
- Philanthropic organisation, part of a global organisation in 192 countries with 1.4 million members.
- Magic Moments
- Suppliers of wedding related services and products.
- Malta Anthropology Society
- Established by Dr Paul Sant Cassia to promote a broader consciousness of what anthropology is and how it can contribute to the community.
- Malta Aviation Society
- Official website of an organization formerly known as Malta Aircraft Enthusiasts, and the Association of Aircraft Enthusiasts.
- Malta Gardening
- Website and forum dedicated to all gardening enthusiasts in Malta and Gozo.
This site was last updated on 28-Aug-2008 at 06:39:00
© Copyright 2000 - 2009 aboutmalta.com