| ARTS and ENTERTAINMENT|
| Contributing Editor: Toni Sant
Contributors: Daniel Sciberras
The art scene in Malta is very varied
and relatively intense for the size of the population. As with many other
aspects of Maltese society, the sacred and the profane are intertwined
to offer a hybrid culture which is unique not only to the mediterranean but also to this
long standing archipelago. The Maltese also expand their energy on art
related amusements and popular entertainments such as the cinemas and
dance clubs which are scattered all over the islands.
| RELATED LINKS
Please note that these are not links to pages created
by aboutmalta.com and will open in a new window.
- The Malta Magicians' Society
- Detailed information about the society's activities, profiles of current and honorary members, and general information about past magicians, stage shows and events.
- The Sound System
- Professional installation, rental and operation of cutting-edge audiovisual technology.
- Tip Top Electronics
- Importers of Hi-Fi, DVD, video, TV and other related electronic equipment.
- Universal Ringtones
- Thousands of free ringtones for cellphone users around the world - including Malta.
- Drama, recitals, singing, dance...exposing people to culture.
- What's On in Malta
- From theatre to dance, clubbing to sports, music to festas whatever the event we've got the info.
- Wings Productions
- Talent competitions, private parties, and any type of events like weddings and birthday bashes.
- Get your daily fix of entertainment news, movie reviews, sports, motorsport, motoring and much much more.
- YES Malta
- Youth entertainment services for animation in Holiday Complex and Hotels.
This site was last updated on 28-Aug-2008 at 06:37:01
© Copyright 2000 - 2009 aboutmalta.com